Everything you need to enjoy an active life.
Some of our Ecumen Centennial House residents may need a little extra assistance with daily tasks, but that should never keep them from enjoying a full and fulfilling life. That’s why we offer our residents extensive Assisted Living Services and Amenities.
The individualized support you need when you need it.
Our experienced, compassionate and caring team offers a full range of personal health care services through a variety of customizable, à la carte home health service packages. Specially trained professionals come to you, and help you get the most out of your day—and your community.Close
A great value. A great place to live.
Our maintenance-free, senior living community provides a great value. Especially when you add up all the amenities, services, and conveniences that are included in your month-to-month rent––as well as the variety of support at-the-ready and à la carte if ever a need arises. Our community is a single source for all residents—including increased social engagement, physical safety, and peace of mind!Close
- The private residence of your choosing, including ADA-accessible apartment home designed to accommodate you with the greatest ease and comfort
- Our dining services’ executive chef develops daily specials and changes seasonal menus. We frequently use local and organic ingredients. Private dining areas for personal celebrations are available
- Multi-purpose area for movies, exercise classes, group activities, spiritual services, and more is available to residents and families
- Common social areas, including outdoor patio and walking spaces
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop for haircuts, sets, permanents, or coloring to suit your individual style
- Events such as a Lights of Honor every November, holiday gatherings, birthday celebrations, movie nights, and music therapy
Services included in your monthly fee
- Utilities, including heat, electricity, air conditioning, water, and trash removal
- Three meals per day plus generous snacks
- Basic cable television service
- Weekly laundry, and linen service
- Events, programs, classes, and activities to maintain wellness—physically, socially, emotionally, spiritually, environmentally, and intellectually
- Health and wellness programs
- 24-hour emergency response
- 24-hour staffing
- Use of community spaces for you and your visitors
- Phone with long-distance calling
Optional services available for an additional fee
- The health care services you need, customized month-by-month in a home health service package just for you
- Guest meals
- In-room dining
- Additional laundry services
- Additional linen changes
For more information about Assisted Living Services and Amenities, call 952-542-5687 or click here to request information online.